- Training PDI’s is much more rewarding, they are changing careers and are much more enthusiastic than L drivers, and are more committed pay a much higher rate per hour and consequently really try! It’s a joy…
- Train from your home, PDI’s will happily travel to you, no more wasting 15 minutes between sessions, fighting through busy traffic to your next session (an 8 hour working day can be just that. Start and finish at your door)
- Increased income £30+ per hour as opposed to teens of pounds, less miles on your vehicle (A large percentage of PDI’s use there own car, earn more, or work less hours, the choice is yours)
- Train other ADI’s ie. Check test training, C.P.D training. Having respect from other ADI’s is as rewarding as it can be!
At any one time there are 15,000 PDI’s undergoing training, each paying upto £4,000 how many of them would you have to attract per year to earn a good income? How many will come back to their mentor for top up training, CPD training, check testing?
The training is carried out 1:1 basis with Andrew. On completion of the course you will be issued with a certificate which you can display at your premises. Instant credibility to your PDI's and you can instantly start on your new career as an ADI trainer with the books listed below.
- Part 1 study guide and assessment test
- Part 2 driving manual
- Part 3 Instructing manual
- Complete ADI teaching system for part 3 test
Andrew will also show you and fully explain how to market yourself successfully as a ADI trainer.
I have trained ADI's with as little as 12 months experience to ADI's with in excess of 30 years experience.
With quality training any ADI can bring his skills up to the speed required to join the ORDIT Register!
Please take a look at my testimonials.
The cost of the course is £1,199 for a 1:1 course or bring a friend at £1,750 for a 2:1 course.
Rates can be arranged for ADI’s who wish to take the course over 5 separate days, so spreading the cost and tailored around yourself if taking 5 days out is too impractical with your current working commitments.
Bed and breakfast accommodation can be arranged for you in Wakefield at reduced rates:
I am situated 2 minutes from junction 41 of the M1.
It’s worth while mentioning to you that the cost of the course is also tax deductible making it excellent value for money! And attractive finance packages are available, please ask for details
Click here to contact Andrew to arrange training session.
Celebrating 25 years